Yes. We provide promotional materials to be sent out to employees and used to advertise the service via your internal communications channels. Depending on social distancing restrictions, we can also provide a roadshow and launch events and provide ongoing marketing materials, linked to your health and wellbeing initiatives. You will have a dedicated account manager who provides reports on take-up and usage and trend data on what issues your workforce as a whole needs support with.
Support mental health with a valued employee benefit
PAM Wellbeing is one of the UK’s most popular Employee Assistance Programmes. We support over a million employees with their mental health and practical life matters. Providing an immediately accessible short-term counselling service on a wide range of topics. As well as digital access to expert health and wellbeing resources, via our employee wellbeing app, PAM Assist Wellbeing App.
WIDE RANGE OF SUPPORT
Employee Assistance Programme features
- Round the Clock Employee Helpline – answered by qualified counsellors who provide immediate emotional support
- Life, Legal & Debt Management Advice – provided by subject matter experts to help employees with one of the most taboo issues
- Structured Counselling & CBT – via telephone, video conference or face-to-face
- Wellbeing App – featuring expert resources, goal setting and behaviour tracking
- Live Chat – to allow employees to talk to counsellors online via the app
- Computerised CBT – provided through an evidence based NICE approved digital solution
- Management Support – to provide managers with advice on how best to support individuals
- Critical Incident Support – to guide leaders on supporting employees after a traumatic event
FINDING THE RIGHT PATHWAY
Employee assistance programme mental health pathways
Upon contacting the EAP, via the helpline, portal or app, the counsellor will triage the enquiry as follows:
- Advice required – with immediate emotional and practical support given
- Referral for specialist consultation – with expert legal, financial or medical colleague
- Therapy required – with up to six session of person centred therapy, such as CBT, arranged
- Different delivery required – such as face-to-face or telephonic (if entered via email)
- Emergency assistance – if a red flag is raised indicating the person at risk of suicide
Our approach to triage is to provide short-term counselling then determine the correct pathway for longer-term mental health support if needed.
We now also provide an Enhanced EAP Service, to provide employees with immediate access to CBT and EMDR counselling services.
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) FAQ'S
Frequently asked questions
We provide a wide range of resources to accompany the 24-7 counselling helpline, so individual calls can be directed to additional resources. These are accessed via the website, or app, and include downloadable leaflets, stress management tools, news articles and monthly features. We also provide access to health and wellbeing videos and Medicine Chest, which contains advice on thousands of health conditions, written by doctors and pharmacists in collaboration with NHS specialist clinicians.
No. Although there are a very important, often lifesaving, helpline for people in considerable emotional distress, they can also be used for everyday challenges. Be this help to get fitter and healthier, manage money or improve work-family balance. Employees can use the helpline and portal, or app, for help with everyday issues such as managing stress, diet, pregnancy, alcohol consumption and much more. We also encourage managers to use the EAP for tips on managing their team’s emotions.
As a total occupational health (OH) provider, PAM Assist can be easily integrated with all our other services. Ranging from our return-to-work, services to rehabilitate absent employees, to our onsite health screening, so employees can get emotional support for any concerning health reporting. We can also add on our Whistleblowing service, so employees who have witnessed any wrongdoing have somewhere confidential to report any concerns the organisation needs to know about.
Whatever your needs, we have a solution to support you and would be happy to discuss your needs with you.SET UP A FREE CONSULTATION
Benefits of working with us
Employee Assistance Programme
PAM Wellbeing’s EAP will help you to reduce absence and boost productivity
Professional counsellors answer all calls to provide immediate support
Managers will benefit on expert insights into how to manage emotions
Our EAP is a very cost effective but highly valued employee benefit